What personal information do you collect about me?
When you visit our web site, we collect:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer's location
- What pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- What other sites you've visited recently
If you apply for a membership login, we also collect and store the following information:
- Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Registration and purchase history
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- Customer relationship management
- Customer service
- To complete a sale/transaction
If it's a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For example, when you apply for credit, we pass on your personal information to a credit reporting agency so we can complete a credit check. We also pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
Sharing of personal information with third parties
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
Please direct any questions or concerns to:
116 Niagara Street,
St. Catharines, ON
Tel: (905) 684-9459
Fax: (905) 684-4778
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.